Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing some research on all the different lift kits mainly Pro Comp, BDS, and Rough Country for by tundra. Im looking at putting 35x12.5 on the truck so I was going to do a 6 inch lift. I never had a lifted truck and I'm not going to use it for much off roading mainly looks and daily travel to work. I'm leaning towards the rough country 6 inch lift because of price and reviews arent to bad but I'm thinking I need to go with bilsteins shocks. Any opinions on before I buy or other options I should consider?

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
You realize you could do the 35's with a 3 inch lift as well right? Not knocking a 6" lift but by the way you stated it, almost sounds like you think you need a 6" lift for those tires.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think I'm the only one with a 6" Fabtech (That I know of). I bought it like this, so have nothing really to compare it to. Everyone that has driven it really likes the way it drives. I have only heard good things about it so I'm not sure why it's not used more often.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a friend that has a fabtech lift on his chevy he likes it but like you said I havent heard of anyone that has it on a tundra. With the three inch lift everybody is telling me the 35s wont clear and they would rub.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts