Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello friends. I’m needing to replace my rear shocks and shock eye bushings for my 6’ lifted 2017 sr5 tundra. Any suggestions on what I should get? I couldn’t find the stock size but maybe 4600? I’m looking at these bilstein 5100 and I don’t know what the different sizes mean. When I order the shocks, will the shock eye bushings come with it? Should I buy the front as well since some sell in combos? I’m truly needing some answers and any help would be appreciated. Thank you all.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Hello friends. I’m needing to replace my rear shocks and shock eye bushings for my 6’ lifted 2017 sr5 tundra. Any suggestions on what I should get? I couldn’t find the stock size but maybe 4600? I’m looking at these bilstein 5100 and I don’t know what the different sizes mean. When I order the shocks, will the shock eye bushings come with it? Should I buy the front as well since some sell in combos? I’m truly needing some answers and any help would be appreciated. Thank you all. View attachment 883510
Give Keith Carty of Dirty Deeds Industries a call about anything suspension!!! 760-877-4234.

Thanks, Shawna, DDI

1 - 3 of 3 Posts