Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I own a set of the Rugged Ridge Floor matts for the front row of my CrewMax and love them alot. I have the light grey carpet. The company just makes a small universal one for the 2nd row that I hate. Your shoes don't even fit on the matt. I have called the company and they said they makeing a better fit for the 2nd row but its down the road and it has been over a year and still nothing. I called the company today and they said if they had a bigger demand for it they would push it up the list.

This is where I need your help. Call the Rugged Ridge at 1(770)614-6101 and tell them that you need a better fitting 2nd row for a CrewMax. This would help put a bigger demand for them.

I have tried Weather Techs, Husky and Nifty and none of them compare to Rugged Ridge floor matts. There are not to many companies out there that make 2nd row all weather floor matts for the CrewMax. Please help and give them a call. Thank you

·
Premium Member
6,820 Posts
might be good if you put some pics of the product's

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not very computer educated to post pics. But I wish I could.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Go to Ebay and buy some husky rear mats? Mine fit perfectly in my crewmax.

She thinks my Tundras sexy!

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I like my husky floor liners for the front but just use cheaper floor mats for the back since not used as much and doesn't get as dirty since not as much use.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put a set of Huskies and Weather Techs in my 2nd row and the material just was more plastic than rubber. I fell in love with my Rugged Ridge Matts. I will post some pics when my daughter friend come over and help me get them on here.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Well aren't those nice and dainty :sm145:

The Huskys are a little on the plasticy side. I've had mine for almost a year and I haven't even cleaned mine and they still look great, fit awesome and don't shift.

Does this make cover the dead pedal? The pics don't show a Tundra front, just the Taco.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts