Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I want to lift my 2011 RockWarrior! My local shop uses ReadyLift mostly, so my options are. 3/1, 3/2, and 4/2...

Since I have a TRD RockWarrior, Readylifts website scares me into going with the 3/2. They make it sound as if the 3/1 or 4/2 will end up nose high on the TRD package. Is the RockWarrior considered a TRD package? Will ReadyLifts 4/2 or 3/1 end up nose high????

I feel like ReadyLift knows their product best and made the 3/2 for this reason. Anyone with a TRD truck and a ReadyLift 3/1 (or 4/2) that thinks its nose high, or perfect. Input would be appreciated.

I just don't want to end up nose high, nor do I want too much rake when I'm done. HELP!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
i have the readylift 3/1 and i think mine sets pretty level, if its nose high i cant tell

·
Registered
41 Posts
maybe this pic will help more than the on in my signature, this was the day after i installed it

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply. That looks good. Should just think about the extra $6-700 for the 4/2. Wonder if that extra inch would look good or not.

·
Registered
41 Posts
the 4" would look good, especially with larger tires, just depends on what you like and how much your willing to spend, there is quite a bit of a difference in price for the readylift 3/1 and the 4"

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
What size tires do you want to run? Are you set on having someone else install or can you do it yourself? It is not a hard job, I just did mine, and the front end took 3 hours total with air tools and a 2nd set of hands. Readylift is a rip off price wise, you are paying for a name. I went with Supreme Suspension on Ebay and it's WAY cheaper and quality is top notch.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Toy,

Honestly I'm far too lazy to do this myself. And my wife would kill me for spending time in the driveway, and not with her and my daughter. Its worth the $$$ to not upset my wife.

I do want to run 35s (35x12.5x17) on my stock RockWarrior wheels. If the shop will install them on my 8 inch wide wheels.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Will your shop install customer supplied parts? Many will, they just won't warranty anything but the actual install being correct. There are better options other than Ready Lift for the money and others for performance depending on your budget (OME comes to mind).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts