Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So besides being the best sponsor ever, Salt River LED is company of their word. They could even have saved a few bucks and surface mailed this to me but Wingnut sent it priority mail. Gotta say this is quality stuff. Complete aluminum housing. Looks and feels like it was taken off the space shuttle or something.

Here is pic and even mocked up against my new headlights to see what it will look like. My plan is to get nfab replacement bumper but still deciding on the light bar one or the light tab one. The tab one is smaller opening and I think this would fit better in there. If too small, then other option is to use the 20" under hitch/rear bumper and use as a back up light. Then could keep my options open up front til I get the nfab.

Thanks again, Wingnut. I made sure to put you company name in title of thread to help promote your company. God bless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,742 Posts
Mount it on my truck.

I'd go behind the grill.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
442 Posts
Will it fit in your bull bar for the time being? If not I have a place for it :D

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I got limited 2012 grille. If I had the olf 2007 then I think it could fit and look good. With the limited grille, I think the slots are so close it will have a shutter effect.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I need to order a 9006 to H11 gender bender thinga ma bobby so my dynatherms get connected. Have not had time. Gonna order tonight from link Paz sent me. I wish I knew where to find one locally. Gotta be a ricer electronic shop here in Oahu. It's tuner town here. Anyone know any. Don't mind paying extra to get before this weekend so I can at least mount da headlights. Japan onle 4 hours away. Wish I could get it directly from JDM source.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Gender bending is pretty popular these days, I am sure you can get a great deal on that operation.

I need to order a 9006 to H11 gender bender thinga ma bobby so my dynatherms get connected. Have not had time. Gonna order tonight from link Paz sent me. I wish I knew where to find one locally. Gotta be a ricer electronic shop here in Oahu. It's tuner town here. Anyone know any. Don't mind paying extra to get before this weekend so I can at least mount da headlights. Japan onle 4 hours away. Wish I could get it directly from JDM source.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You so cray cray, but I'm not gay gay :D

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Update:

Ordering two of these:

Each one one is 7.8" wide. I will do spots on each side with 20" flood in middle:

Total of 36" of lighting to fit in light bar opening (38"):

I plan on color matching the bumper but leaving the skid plate to tie in the side steps and chrome.

Total lighting cost will be about $200 or 25% of bumper cost.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Nice! plan on ordering some next month as well, not sure of configuration yet, but not as many as u got there.

from my samsung galaxy - please excuse the typo's

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Mitch. I will only have 3 lights. The pic above is the nfab light bar rsp bumper they will be mounted to. Mine are only single row lighting though.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ok, i'm with ya. My mistress of finance is going to limit me to about same!! :D

from my samsung galaxy - please excuse the typo's

1 - 20 of 23 Posts