Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure I seen it on here I've spent the past 2 hours googling and searching on here all the key words I could think of and can't find it. Someone help my stupidity. There was a bracket made was a double duty bed reinforcement and tie down. Big L bracket that Goes in corner of bed close to tailgate attached to bottom and to side. Used existing bed bolts for bottom attachment. If I remember the pictures showed a dirt bike tied down to it. Someone? Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I seen some that were already done just for tundra and I can't remember where they were. I can make them if I'm feeling frisky but I wanted to find those to see if they would work with my swing cases or not before having to custom get them

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
There aren't any bed bolts in the floor near the rear of the bed close to the tailgate, so I'm not sure what would go there. What are you looking to tie down? Motorcycles will usually stay upright with proper straps to the front two tie down hooks near the cab.

EDIT: Oops, looks like someone already figured it out, don't know why I couldn't see the posts until now

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There aren't any bed bolts in the floor near the rear of the bed close to the tailgate, so I'm not sure what would go there. What are you looking to tie down? Motorcycles will usually stay upright with proper straps to the front two tie down hooks near the cab.

EDIT: Oops, looks like someone already figured it out, don't know why I couldn't see the posts until now

Specifically nothing just more tiedown points because my swing cases I lost the rear tie down mounts mounts. And I kind of like the fact of the stiffening back there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.