Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone ive been lurking a few weeks now ..im thinking about trading in my 04 titan in for the new crewmax ...I think im going to get the limited,im not sure if I should go with the offroad package or not im not crazy about the rims on the off road ,I do like the whole blisten shock idea but I think I may want to lift it one day so that would be a waste I feel ..any pointers for me im planning on going to the dealer tomorrow

·
Registered
483 Posts
Trust me, you're going to lift it sooner than later :D

I was considering the Limited because of the leather seats. But then again, you have Katzkins and Clazzios.

So, if you want to keep it stock for a long time, get the fully loaded Limited. Otherwise, I say get an SR5 and start modding it to no end!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Not a big fan of the limited you will probably want to change the wheels and suspension. And you can find them with leather seats in cheaper models.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I def want leather and I like the grill on the limited .my fav grill and wheels are on the 1794 .but magnetic gray and brown interior I dont think will look good .what do u think ? I wish they had just black interoir on the 1794 .the brown would look good on the mica or maybe white and black but not grey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts