Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says guys I just got done putting a new pioneer double din and my truck and everything went smooth until I found out my gauge cluster lights aren't working!

Someone has to know what it could be!
Thanks a billion guys

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I assume u have checked all fuses and dimmer switch?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked the ones that I thought I shoulda dome and stuff like that. I should probably check them all. I probably pulled 10 fuses and all were good. I did connect the orange wires from the radio and I think this is what did it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok riddle me this. Your info just fixed my problem. But like any good problem another one always follows. NOW MY TRUCK WON'T START! I turn the key all the way and nothing it's not even trying to turn over???

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Lol, that is crazy. How long have the doors been open? I detailed a Denali and had the doors etc open and car off and it drained the battery. U just put a new stereo in played the music or so for a minute, had the doors open while checking fuses. Jump it and let it run around the block.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Also make sure u did not blow the fuse for the battery while connecting the wires. That fuse is under the hood. I blew mine into tl b/ c some wireS touched

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Last, it would be a good idea to disconnect the battery so no more fuses are blown

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright thanks a billion man you e helped me put tremendously. I actually misplaced a fuse thinking it was a spare so I used it for my dimmer and it actually powers the truck haha! Thanks bud

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Glad to help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts