Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fellows, I have come over from T4R.org. I owned a 2011 4runner trail edition which was awesome but needed the truck more often then not, so I traded it in for a new to me 2011 Tundra Rock Warrior with very low miles. Plus it was less expensive than my 4runner and lower payment. I have already installed weathertechs front and rear, window tint, backup cam, and vled's throughout my interior, license, and third brake light. Also blacked out my logo up front with satin flat black. So now my question for you guys. I am concerned that I might have a leak due to changing out the third brake light bulbs for led bulbs. It has not leaked yet, however I am worried about it. Should I do anything or should I just wait and see if anything happens. Thank you and I am happy to have joined this group. Gotta love TOYOTA's!

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Nice looking truck. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Hooah!! nice welcome to tundra land

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I'm sure you'll a have a list of planned mods a mile long soon enough. :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome, I as well was a former T4R.org member with a 2011 4Runner SR5. I'm sure you will love your new Tundra!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome! Nice.

Tundra Monkey.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts