Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends!

In the next 2-3 months I plan on buying a 2007 or newer 5.7 Liter Double Cab Tundra.

I am currently driving a 2001 4x4 Sequoia, but for general use purposes, I've decided to move on to a full size truck.

SUV's are nice, but you cant put a full size couch or other various large items in the back.

I'm here to learn as much as I can, and waste my precious time haha.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Welcome aboard...Start saving now for the mods you are gonna do. These trucks can get expensive. Look for a nice used low mileage babied DC with a TRD Supercharger.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You for the welcome to the forum!

Yeah, it's pretty scary. I don't even have the truck yet, and I'm already planning how to mod it!

Maybe H.I.D.'s.....Lift/leveling kit......Wheel/Tire upgrade. $$$$$$

But I know from the past, when the Mod bug bites, there's not much you can do to resist it, lol.

I'll be sure to keep a lookout for ads that read "granny owned Supercharged Tundra. Only driven to church and back every week." Haha, but I know what you mean!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You for the welcome!!

And a beautiful truck I may add! :drool:

If I am able to up my budget in the next couple of months, I will definitely consider your black beauty!

·
I Kick Hippies
1,274 Posts
As a Giants fan, we're all good if you don't talk more about the Patriots :D

J/K, welcome to TT. You'll love a Tundra, and while here try to ignore the knuckleheads posting above :)

Reactions: WillCo
1 - 9 of 9 Posts