Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I put a Kenwood in mine... I'm happy with it. The BU camera feature lets you split screen with the Garmin GPS app when you are driving down the road so you can see your trailer. I like that. I also like that the Garmin mutes the stereo when she's talking to you. I've always had the portable GPS units, so that wasn't available.

The SXV200 SiriusXM tuner works well, and the integration harness allowed me to continue to use the steering wheel controls.

In addition it's an HD FM Tuner, plus has other apps like Pandora.

I recommend going into an Auto Stereo Shop and letting them give you the pitch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
enjoy it!!!!

I put a Kenwood in mine... I'm happy with it. The BU camera feature lets you split screen with the Garmin GPS app when you are driving down the road so you can see your trailer. I like that. I also like that the Garmin mutes the stereo when she's talking to you. I've always had the portable GPS units, so that wasn't available.

The SXV200 SiriusXM tuner works well, and the integration harness allowed me to continue to use the steering wheel controls.

In addition it's an HD FM Tuner, plus has other apps like Pandora.

I recommend going into an Auto Stereo Shop and letting them give you the pitch.
LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 4 Auto DVD Player GPS Navigation - LAND ROVER DVD GPS - CAR DVD PLAYERS

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
R you new to the forum? Or are you proud of your DVD navigation system? Either is good I suppose- Just a weird introduction, lol. Tell us about your truck and drop a photo of it.

Reactions: kitty001

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
photo for my car

R you new to the forum? Or are you proud of your DVD navigation system? Either is good I suppose- Just a weird introduction, lol. Tell us about your truck and drop a photo of it.
I am a new menber here! I want to show my car for you, but i can not send photo here? How to do it?

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
BDT, the mods were pretty quick on our thread yesterday.... I've reported this thread twice in 36 hours and nothing.

What the hell?

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
aw shit, some dork sitting behind a computer all day..... Let me check my inbox.

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I'd knock the brown off her teeth... While writing my alimony check.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts