Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Chris, and CARZ is my initials as I have two middle names.

Long story short, I am a sales person for the Toyota brand and before going into this job I was raised in a Ford family. Some may think I drank too much Toyota Kool-aid, but I did a lot of research on which brand I wanted to represent.

Many thought I was nuts changing careers into car sales at all, much less starting it during the start of the recession in Oct of 08. It was a calculated risk that I knew I could succeed in and went all in, leaving a lesser paying, yet stable prior employment.

I'm now master certified in all things Toyota, it's a true passion of mine to be in the car business and love it more each time Toyota releases new product. Literally like Christmas for me at each auto show launch.

Feel free to ask me anything, I'm sure Mr Sweers and the engineers will know a lot more, but I enjoy discussing trucks the most and knowing we can now have a conversation with Toyota, it's an exciting time.

Went kinda long there, I'm an open book.

Thanks for reading
CARZ

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
Welcome Chris. Enjoy the job. I currently have a 07 CM Limited 5.7l Nautical Blue and the wife has a 07 Prius pkg6 Slate Grey. My Tundra has over 173k miles and her Prius is over 140k miles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts