Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on fellas?! Been looking at the forum for a little while now and finally decided to post. Y'all have really helped me out when I've had questions about my Tundra. Just did a little searching and most everything had been covered. Great forum with tons of info!

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Welcome to TT from down the road in Georgetown. Your truck is looking good too. Maybe I'll see you around the Waco area, seeing that I go to the Barefoot Ski Ranch to see a buddy of mine about every month. That place is awesome. You ever been?

Reactions: Kinfolk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope not yet. I do a lot of Tournament Bass Fishing, so when Im on the water that's what I'm doing. :)

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Nice, have fun with the truck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot...I have several friends from church that go out there often.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
That place is crazy. I don't think they will ever stop building new cable lakes and I hear they are about to put in a lazy river. The bar and grille is pretty awesome as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah ive heard its an awesome place!!

I heard some kid from MTV got whooped out there a few weeks ago.LOL. I guess one of our central Texas boys didnt like what he was doing.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Haha, I got to find out about that.

I saw on FB this past weekend they had the Monster freestyle traveling crew out there putting on some shows.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I saw that one of the sponsors was Metal Mulisha. I wonder if some of the big names guys were there?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: Kinfolk
1 - 11 of 11 Posts