Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just bought a 2013 Tundra Crewmax yesterday and was looking for some info and found this forum.

I've only owned Toyota truck's since the late 90's, and this is my First Tundra. I'm really pleased with it in the 24 hours I've had it.

My last truck was a 2001 Tacoma xtra cab TRD Off road package. It treated me good for 13 years, but it was time to move on to something with more room. I didn't have a wife and kids when I got that tacoma, now as everyone is getting bigger, it was getting tight.

I picked up this this Tundra Certified with 31k on it. Its the SR5 package, and had a tonneau cover and weather tech floormats on it already. I ordered a bedmat, tailgate protector, and bugshield last night for it.

Years back I remember getting catalogs from Performance Products for Toyota truck accessories. I looked them up last night, and all they sell now is Porsche and Mercedes stuff. I was wondering where was a good place to buy parts and stuff like that nowadays? Here is a pic I took when I was leaving the dealer. I hope I uploaded it right.

Fred

Attachments

·
Banned
189 Posts
Wow you live in the sticks Bro. I live in Pittsburgh. Welcome to the Forum. I too owned my first Toyota in the early 90's. Then got a Chevy, then Dodge an got my first Tundra a year ago. I normally just search for parts on the internet. Like Highway Products,Etrailer, Amazon, Ebay. Hope you enjoy your new ride. I live buy the standard if you do not buy Black, Go Red, my man!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I grew up in Indiana County Pennsylvania. Auto anything, if you're looking for suspension items then, Toytec, LowRange off-road, @Coachbuilder1, @dirtydeeds. Look through the discussions you'll find many more. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
@ShakerMD thanks for the mention!!!

One of the hardest things to find is a bonAfide Tundra "Hot Rod Shop"

That's why I started my own;) I couldn't find the things that I wanted for my truck. So now I make them:)

And I'm happy to share my knowledge and make sure thst everyone gets first class customer service and the parts that they need for their Tundra the first time:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys. It's cool to see other PA people here. I am down in the sticks for sure, its rural and pretty quiet here.

Thanks for the info on the parts and accessories. I'll check that out when I get home later on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts