Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone
I am Ken and I just joined this forum, it seemed like a good group. I have had many different rides in the past but I just bought a 2013 Tundra a week ago and I love it. I will post some photos of it soon, Facebook gets real old real fast so you will be seeing me on here quite a bit. Looking forward to talking with you!
Take care. ;)

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ken. Congrats on your new Tundra. I rarely visit factbook now. It's just not as fun.

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Welcome ken, you came to the right forum. Time to have some fun now.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome my fellow Phoenix citizen.

Reactions: champk

·
Registered
361 Posts
Reactions: champk and 2010

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Greetings from Fort Hucahuca!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope Im using this thanks button correctly. I did add some photos of the truck in my albums, I guess you can see attached to my profile. I tried adding more but I am guessing Junior members have a limit? Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to meeting some owners here in the Phx area. So, check out the photos and let me know what you think, so far, Im glad I joined!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I hope Im using this thanks button correctly. I did add some photos of the truck in my albums, I guess you can see attached to my profile. I tried adding more but I am guessing Junior members have a limit? Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to meeting some owners here in the Phx area. So, check out the photos and let me know what you think, so far, Im glad I joined!
Truck looks great Ken! Do you have a TRD exhaust? If not, seek out Keith aka Dirtydeeds at BAMufflers and get that thing purring. Lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It really looks better (and taller) in person, but thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts