Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Adam and I live near Kingston Ontario, Canada. I was a dodge guy until about 2004 when I got an 87 “one ton” pickup with a 22R. I drove that for 7 years and after a few months of hating it because of the vinyl seats and AM radio I began to understand why Toyota’s are popular. It was the best vehicle I’d ever owned, despite being almost 20 years old at the time. The cops eventually began threatening to pull me off the road because (surprise surprise) it was rusting out. I replaced it with a 93 T100 RWD that was fantastic as well. I smashed it up after the 1 wheel drive rear end slipped on some black ice. I didn’t have money for another truck so I drove a little crv for the past couple of years. Our finances changed at home a bit and I finally could afford my dream truck, a late model 4x4 tundra with the 5.7L. I’ve been dreaming about this day since 2007 when they came out. I searched long and hard for a decent rclb and finally found one and I bought it on Wednesday. I’ll post a glamour shot when it’s not covered in salt and snow (next April)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome from ND.

2014 Limited
20x9 Fuel Krank wheels
33 x 12.5 Toyo Open Country RT
ToyTec/Eibach 3" Lift
Total Chaos Fabrication upper control arms
JBL Entune with add on Kicker 1000W 12" 2-Ohm Slim Shallow Subwoofer

Sent from my S10 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts