Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
I have owned a 2008 Tundra limited for about 3 years now, happy owner!
I find this site very helpful for info and help about Tundras, not a very common car in my country!
Resently had a small issue with rear axle.. so auburn I on its way.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome,

kgb4187, thanks, its ok!. looks nice through a mobile camera from a little distance :) , really needs a polish and coating. Front fender fresh painted, and just mounted rock warrior grille.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome to the forum , Harry. Good job on keeping the paint looking good! My Tundra has XPEL film on the high impact areas and CQuartz Finest coating. Love them both...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum , Harry. Good job on keeping the paint looking good! My Tundra has XPEL film on the high impact areas and CQuartz Finest coating. Love them both...
Hey, thanks. I have a bottle of CQ UK 3.0 and a brand new Flex DA polisher, some time this summer a job have to be done. Just not need to be too crazy, its a daily driver.

I do like this XPEL film, better than standard vinyl sticker! Have to check out how to combine the two, witch goes on top, guessing the film!

·
Registered
104 Posts
When I do a coating job, CQ UK 3.0 is popular, especially the newer versions.

The Flex 3401 is an absolute beast and is my “go-to” machine. I have taken Autogeels Boit Camp 3 day class and Boat class and was able to use pretty much any Flex machine including the cordless ones.

You are correct, the film would go on first, after deconning and correcting the paint. Also, some new coatings have hit the market that are designed especially for films. CQuartz has SKIN.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey, thanks. I have a bottle of CQ UK 3.0 and a brand new Flex DA polisher, some time this summer a job have to be done. Just not need to be too crazy, its a daily driver.

I do like this XPEL film, better than standard vinyl sticker! Have to check out how to combine the two, witch goes on top, guessing the film!
GTechinqu also makes a coating for films called HALO...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts