Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just purchased a white 2018 Tundra 4x4 DC Limited TRD. I've been driving a 04 Jeep Wrangler TJR so the size took a little time to adjust to. I'll use it mostly as my DD and to pull a small fifth wheel trailer. All input and advice is appreciated. Thanks, Kevin

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I notice that MetalMonkey post welcomes to newbies. Being new to this site I want to say thank you for taking the time. I know people can be very busy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I recently purchased a Winnebago Micro Minnie 5th wheel trailer which caused the need to add E rated BFG KO2s, a B & W Turnover gooseneck ball, an Anderson Ultimate hitch, and Firestone's Ride-Rite air bags to help support the trailer's 1,060 pounds hitch weight and 5,500 pounds dry weight. This picture was taken before the air bag installation.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's what I've done to my truck...so far. I added stock size BFG KO2s, Firestone airbags, Trail Ridge towing mirrors, and a TRD rear sway bar to help tow a new 5th wheel trailer. I'm using a B&W gooseneck hitch and an Andersen Ultimate adaptor. The Tundra tows the 6,000 pounds easily.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts