Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
My names Josh. I currently work for a small town Toyota dealership in Kansas and own my own detailing business specializing in paint correction and paint coatings. I also have another business selling tires/wheels, detailing supplies and a bunch of other stuff among a few other ventures I'm apart of.

I'm trying to patiently wait for the TRD Sports to be available to order. We're being told they should be on the ground by November/early December. I have my heart set on a 18' TRD Sport in Cement with the TRD exhaust. I have a feeling I'll end up building something more like a TRD Pro as I'm getting into the off-road scene a bit more now that I have a truck again. The wait begins!

If anyone has any questions about detailing Toyota's, the ordering process, option availability or whatever else don't hesitate to hit me up. I enjoy helping people!

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Welcome to the circus.

Reactions: Trimmell

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the circus.

Welcome to the forum from The San Diego Bay Area.
Thanks guys! Oh how I miss the southern California weather! I lived in Laguna until this April when I moved back to the midwest. I do miss hanging out in La Jolla too! The weather is hard to beat in SoCal!

·
Registered
14,828 Posts

Trimmell
Thanks guys! Oh how I miss the southern California weather! I lived in Laguna until this April when I moved back to the midwest. I do miss hanging out in La Jolla too! The weather is hard to beat in SoCal!

Well, think about all that money you're saving now that you don't have to pay the "Sunshine Tax."
Life's always better at the beach in SoCal.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Trimmell

Well, think about all that money you're saving now that you don't have to pay the "Sunshine Tax."
Life's always better at the beach in SoCal.
When you compare what I paid for rent in SoCal to the house/property I could buy here in the midwest for the same money its nuts. But at the end of the day I start to think the higher costs are worth it. Having the beach, mountains, desert and everything else within just a few hours drive was pretty sweet. You could surf, mountain bike, snowboard and be back at the beach for a bonfire that night. All in the same day. There aren't very many places in the world where you can do that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.