Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I wanted to introduce EXO (Expedition X Offroad). We consist of offroad enthusiasts who like to organize offroad runs. Most of our adventures take place in the US Southwest and Baja. We found our start in the Raptor community but we would like to include all capable trucks to join in on our adventures.

I've post up a thread for our next run in the meet and greet section. Looking forward to meeting some of you on the trail.

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/meet-n-greets/488049-nevada-desert-run-september-19th-20th.html

Cheers,

J

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Nice

We have a few that like to off-road on here with semi built trucks.
Wish I would have known about you guys earlier I would have been on all your runs this year. We ended up doing a few of our own anyway.

Welcome

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn I wish I was close enough to do something like this.
Where do you live? We do runs in SoCal as well.

Nice

We have a few that like to off-road on here with semi built trucks.
Wish I would have known about you guys earlier I would have been on all your runs this year. We ended up doing a few of our own anyway.

Welcome
Thank you. We'll be doing more, it's looking like our next one will be a down in Barstow over Thanksgiving weekend. We'll be putting out some details next month.

Sounds like fun!
Not gonna lie, it's a blast! Thanks.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
@EXO
I have a question for ya.
You say you need a GPS like a Lowrance but do they make a model that does Satellite images? I currently use a Garmin and love the satellite images and don't think I could go without anymore. But have been thinking about upgrading to a bigger screen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@EXO
I have a question for ya.
You say you need a GPS like a Lowrance but do they make a model that does Satellite images? I currently use a Garmin and love the satellite images and don't think I could go without anymore. But have been thinking about upgrading to a bigger screen.
They do make nice models with topographical overlays. I'm not sure if it's the same thing as what you have with your Garmin. As long as we can load the map into your garmin, it's fine. I can convert the map files to Garmin format. I've never had someone use a garmin in our group but I assume it would work fine. If you want to shoot me an email, I can send you a test file to see if it works. [email protected]

LOL...Not this far south..as in Carolina.
ha, yeah a little far.

welcome from San Diego CA!!

Hey, we're doing a run from Ocotillo Wells to Superstition Mountain day after Halloween. Anything you can do to spread the word?
Absolutely, what's your instagram or fb? I can put it out on our pages. I think I saw your thread on FRF. Sounds like a blast and would love to make it but we'll be getting back from Baja just a few days earlier. Wives probably won't sign the permission slips haha.

Oh and nice huck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts