Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nice too me yalls, this is my first toyota i pulled the trigger today on a 08 crewmax with 30k miles coming from a dodge that sucked down too much gas for my liking will have

Reactions: Powertechn2

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome, Im in the Springs.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western PA. Congrats on your sweet ride. I see that the previous owner has done some mods already. Any mods you want to add to the truck?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks fellas, yes I wanna mod but I need too be cautious I take modding too another level lol I have a few quads with way too much money in them, but currently for this year im thinking smoked tail lights halo fronts an fogs, nerf bars and a tonneau cover, also stainless duals

·
Registered
442 Posts
Welcome from Wyoming. That truck looks like a beauty and low miles for an '08. Nice score.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome from a bike/quad wrench also in the Springs! lol

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Welcome...

Nice...

Please go on about quads and too much money into them :lol5:

I know how it goes as I have a KTM quad, before that was a Honda with a 461 bore/stroker kit, +1 valves, Eichner carb, cdi, piston coated on sides with anti-friction and head coated with anti-heat coating, I could go onnn and onnnnn.... Wayyyyyyyy too much money put in that one, the KTM I am doing ok as far as mod money put into it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whatcha ride there hombre

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice nice this is my too spendy one 52" wide front and rear hehe, is that ktm the 525?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts