Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys my name is Mike. Im a First time tundra owner so I'm going to have a ****load of questions. But don't worry I'll do my best to look around before I post. Ill post a pic later today but I have a 2013 white crew cab tundra 4x2! Lay on the hate. Had to go 4x2 because of financial costs. Had a lease on a 2013 fj but payments were killing me so only deal I had was this one or a 4x4 same style. For nearly 175 difference I stayed with 4x2. It's all good it'll be a mainly a road queen anyway. Future plans for now are tints (getting done as we speak), line x spray bed liner , a nice set of black rims, and eventually bigger shoes (some that will be good for asphalt and some weekend mud). I would like to go lift kit but because it's still a lease I might wait it out. So that's about it for now, thanks for reading and looking forward to some discussions.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Used to live in Baltimore/suburb before moving to Western PA. Congrats on your Tundra. There are many members here with 4x2. For your application, it should be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts