Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Tundra owners and TundraTalk Members. As a long time Tundra owner we are happy to be sponsoring our fellow Tundra enthusiasts. RMJ is located in Southern California, many people know us from our Pro-Drift car and for selling aftermarket car parts and setting up cars, but we do also offer large aftermarket Truck support and we are a full service shop. We would love to be able to help all of our fellow members out there with everything and anything you need for your Tundra.

We offer a large list of names for your new 5.7 Tundra’s and older generation Tundra’s as well. Performance Intakes from AFE, Volant, and soon to come K&N and AEM Brute Force. Performance Exhaust from JBA Headers/Exhausts, Magnaflow, and Flowmaster. Side steps and front bars from Westin, Grills from Carriage Works, and soon to come Stull and Trenz. Interior accents from Weathertech, and Razo Japan. We can also cater to Wheels and Tires, Pro-COMP, Mickey Thompson, Maxxis and more. More parts will become available as they are released.

We don’t want to limit our support just to the monthly specials, across the board on all parts you need we will try to match or beat Jobber pricing, which can be anywhere from 15-30% of retail prices. We accept Paypal or you can call in and pay with you Mastercard or Visa. We can ship anywhere in the states, and if you are in the Ventura County, California area and feel like stopping by, we like visitors and we can work on your Tundra here if you need us too.

Finally I would like to thank all the TundraTalk members again and hope to here from you guys soon. Feel free to ask us anything parts related or technical questions, here, or PM us, or give us a call.

Feel free to talk to me on AIM at RMJMOTORSPORTS. If I don't respond right away I am mostly likely working on a car or truck, but I do check the computer often

Miguel – RMJ Motorsports – RMJ Motorsports - Welcome to our new Site

476 Los Angeles Ave. Unit A-4
Moorpark, CA 93021

Phone: 805-553-0521

1 - 1 of 1 Posts