Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, how's it going? My name's Tyler, and I've been into Toyota's for pretty much my entire life. First car was a 1989 Toyota Corolla, then I bought a 1987 Toyota pickup 4X4 extra cab (22re) manual transmission of course. From there, I got a 2000 Tundra (2WD, extra cab). Unfortunately, I made some bad choices and wrecked that truck. I bought a 1985 Celica RWD (22re as well), and the head gasket soon gave out. I now own a 2006 Tundra Double Cab (2WD)

89 Corolla (sold when I was 16)
87 Pickup (sold when I bought my Tundra, foolishly)
00 Tundra (wrecked and the insurance took it)
85 Celica (Still own it, had my friend completely rebuild the 22re from the ground up.)
06 Tundra (Current daily driver, and daily everything)

Anyways, enough about my Toyota history. To be honest, I am not going to be very active on these forums. I'll come on here from time to time as I need things for my truck. Currently, I am looking into a full exhaust system and was about to just browse the forums, when I decided to make an account and a decent introduction. Hopefully I don't end up bugging you guys too much. I know how most forums work with newbies, and I doubt this place is any different. Haha.

Alright, take it easy guys. Safe driving to you all.

·
Retired
10,869 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the welcome. Thank you, 2010 (what an odd username) for that. I'm pretty well versed in forum etiquette. As for the full exhaust system I'm looking to get, I've found some pretty good threads so far. Really trying to steer away from making *yet another exhaust thread* thread. If that makes any sense. Anyways, thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts