Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I purchased oem 18+ headlights from headlight revolution for my 2014 tundra platinum. No harnesses we’re required completely plug and play the only thing I did was switch a wire so I could use my turn signals. My truck functions when I engage my high and low beam but my headlights don’t. I also ready recently that some 18+ headlights were recalled because high and low beams were running simultaneously and catching fire. Not sure if that my problem. Please help
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Luggage and bags Eyewear Bag

·
Registered
287 Posts
Did you try contacting headlight revolution? That would be my first play if you haven’t. You could also read through the reviews for those lights and see if anyone had the same issue and there was a simple fix.

·
Registered
248 Posts
A official welcome to the tundy forum... Welcome

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also purchased the 2018 replacement headlights from Headlight Revolution for my 2014 SRDC. I ordered the LED version and had no issues like you are suggesting. Like you, I had to adjust the wiring for the turn signals. As 2underpar has suggested, I would contact HeadlightRevolutions. Their staff is very knowledgeable and will probably walk you through the correction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts