Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sent my headlights to Robert at Plain an Simple by Design and I kept bothering him for some progress pics and I finally got a few!!!!:eek:...all I can say is WOW...:lol5:....They are painted black with projectors for the Hi/Low beams...and the new Rigid Aviation Series lights in the high beam pockets...:cool:....and the Rigid SRM Series :confused: for the turn signals...also an amber backlighting and Oracle Colorshift Halos...Fogs are matched!!!:eek:....I cant wait to see these mounted on the truck!!!!....what do you guys think???

Attachments

· Registered
542 Posts
Looks like a party I went to one time.

· Registered
1,894 Posts
Pretty cool, looks expensive

· "The Midnight Modder"
11,251 Posts
Just when you thought you saw it all...

That flower looking one looks like a electro-vajayjay

I think I got wood staring at it.

I feel bad for you now. You won't sleep a wink til you get them. You will saves those pics as phone wall paper and home screen forever deleting the ones of your girl friend/wife and family. You will sit in the toilet with lights off with only thing illuminating is your headlight home screen. You will sit there until your legs go numb.

I speak from personal experience. :D

Incredible work Rob. Just took the game to whole new level.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya Robert took a pic of the 3 LEDs that were out and advised me that he ordered another halo to replace that one....but I liked the close up of the Rigids so I posted it...and I'll make sure to get final install pics for you guys when its finished....:D

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: dr006dr

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
another progress pic...really shows the backlighting...getting excited!!....:eek:

Attachments

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Geez o mighty man. Looks good. But goodness gracious that's a lot going on. I'm confused just trying to figure out what's going on in there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· "The Midnight Modder"
11,251 Posts
another progress pic...really shows the backlighting...getting excited!!....:eek:
Is there a show mode and drive mode? That's cool as hell but will it be practical from a daily driver stand point? Wondering if the safety inspector wil pass that and of the cops gonna hassle you at night.

That last pic makes me wanna tie a scarf around my forehead and jam a electric guitar. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Total Wrigley Field...hahaha.....lets just say I could buy 4 Toyo MT 40 inch tires for them...:(....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.