Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 limited and I was pulling the lights out to put a LED's headlights and noticed my DRL mounting hole was melted/misshaped. I took it to the dealer and they said it was covered under warranty. I asked if there was anyway they could disable the DRL but they said no so I guess I'm doing that mod this weekend. Just a FYI for you guys. Ill post a pic later tonight when I get home to show you guys.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen this also. You will not be happy when you look inside your CHMSL either. The solution would be swapping in some LED amber bulbs, but there are not many that can tolerate full time operation.[/QUOT

What's the CHMSL lol. Toyota is replacing the headlight under warranty and also my drivers rail. It makes a popping noise when I am sitting and adjust my body front to back.

Reactions: DTdr2

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm with hi-Deztrunda, WTH is a camisole, I mean CHMSL. Is Toyota aware of this, and will it be covered without having to pull teeth?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm with hi-Deztrunda, WTH is a camisole, I mean CHMSL. Is Toyota aware of this, and will it be covered without having to pull teeth?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
They are replacing it without any issue. and I still don't know what CHMSL is......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.