Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like the cheapest I can find the Factory Toyota ones are about $138 each after freight, while the aftermarket OEM style are $85-90 shipped each. I haven't decided if im going to paint them (I have a black truck) or leave them the matte "ready to paint" color so they match the rest of the front bumper, and with a 30 day return policy, id imagine they cant be that bad. Figured id see if anyone else had tried them before I snag them on Amazon, or if I should just suck up the extra $100 and get the OE ones from Cool Springs.

Yes I prefer Toyota factory stuff, and I understand aftermarket may not be perfect, but being in the industry, I also know many of the aftermarket companies use OE molds and still have to adhere to OEM standards. Im looking for someone who has seen and/or used the aftermarket stuff, not forum elites giving their uneducated opinions based on how they feel.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got scared and just ordered the factory stuff. I have a set of rigid lights to install and the TRD grills im doing at the same time, and didn't want to have to take it all back off if they didn't fit or looked like crap. Its tough to stomach the $60 freight from the Toyota dealers on here for the two ends ($48 after the discount code), but at least I wont have to worry about the fitment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.