Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant make up my mind on what color best goes with a black crewmax and retro HID's

Thanks for the suggestions

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am stuck with legality on the colors if I use color shift. Plus I dont know if its legal to run them all the time too.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
I am stuck with legality on the colors if I use color shift. Plus I dont know if its legal to run them all the time too.
I am not sure I would want my halo's tasting the rainbow while driving. I think oncoming drivers might have a psychedelic trip and hit me head on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I run my halos alll time, been pulled over once and I at the time I had my green lights on. was told green lights can only be run on personal vehicles of fire fighters. so as of now I can't drive with red, dark blue, or green on. but no one has bothered me while running, pink, purple, baby blue, white, yellow, and orange or amber.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Serberus and pink, purple or baby blue is a no go. For the price of those color shifts, I would have a problem not being able to run the bad arse colors.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Gabe, you never replied to me in your thread. Can you run those red halos on the street? Is there any FF leeway given?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts