Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Halo CCFL

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Flyfish11 
#1 ·
I saw this light on ilovebodykits.com

Anyone running their Toyota Tundra 07-12 Projector Headlights Halo Black Clear Amber(Ccfl) With HID Kit Combo?

If so, how do you like em?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
my buddy redbullistic is running them. my opinion there crap at least here in wa state. the leds on the side went out. condensation built up in one if the head lights.... it was so bad you. could put a gold fish in it lol

Reactions: Big Tundra
#4 ·
I had them on my truck for close to two years until I did a retrofit. Never had issues with LEDs going out or performance issues. Only issue I had was the film on the lens tends to start to peel off after a year or so. They still look better than stock even after the film peels.

Reactions: Big Tundra
#5 ·
Tough to find a decent blackout replacement, especially for the auto adjusting headlights.

I really don't care about HID or halo stuff. Just want a good blackout replacement for the OEMs. (BHLM went bad one me)

I appreciate the feedback! The search continues.....

#6 ·
Send me yours and you'll get a really nice blackout, lol. Then you'll have your OEM's over aftermarket crap

#7 ·
I'd luv to but the BLHM gone bad issue isn't reversible. The lenses had some sort of chemical reaction to the paint. The clouding can't be cleaned, polished or sanded away. (I tried) So at this point, I have to start over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.