Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I may be coming back to a Tundra. :)

I had a 2015 Tundra SR5 and I sold it late 2015. I'm back in the market for a pick-up truck, and considering a 2018 Tundra Platinum trim.

I just have a few questions mostly for previous owners, who jumped back to a Tundra:
Any regrets jumping back to the Tundra?
How are the updates since then? Most notably the tech updates?
Any other observations worth noting?

I looked at:
Nissan - I really like the look of the Titan, and the technology (360 camera). Resale value worries me.
Ford - Never really been a fan
Chevy - I'd consider the 6.2L engine, but this may sound silly, don't like the column shifter.
Ram - been there, done that...2 times already.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
There's a reason you have an impulse to "come back" to Toyota Tundra.

Now............................ACT ON THAT IMPULSE SOLDIER!!!!

Post photos of you being given the keys to your new Tundra!!!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Since you are in Austin, include San Marcos Toyota in your itinerary if you get serious about buying a Tundra. I got a great deal on an SR5 DC TSS there. The dealership is 1.5 hours from me, but I don't plan on spending much time there, not even for the free service.

Peter Molina is the internet sales guy, and Jason Willey is the General Sales Manager. They are dealer sales guys, but they will negotiate with you to give you a good deal. Just go in prepared and informed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.