Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1721 - 1725 of 1725 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
That depends on the model and caliber. The MLR I'm looking at is around 9lbs... That's a pretty heavy rifle.

I shot the light version last weekend in 6.5CM and it did pack a pretty good punch to the shoulder but, surprisngly I had no

issues or bruising after shooting through a 20ct box.

My 6.5 CM weighs around 9lbs and I can shoot it off a rest with one hand. Very little recoil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with a Keltec Sub 2000?

I bought a M*Carbo trigger kit for my sons savage .223 (which works great by the way) and he specializes in custom parts for the keltec.

Keltec even partnered with him and uses his parts for a limited edition run of the guns. Seems like a fun platform to plink and maybe the occasional varmint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
522 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with a Keltec Sub 2000?

I bought a M*Carbo trigger kit for my sons savage .223 (which works great by the way) and he specializes in custom parts for the keltec.

Keltec even partnered with him and uses his parts for a limited edition run of the guns. Seems like a fun platform to plink and maybe the occasional varmint.
I have owned two, and installed the M Carbo trigger kit on the first one... this newer one didn't need the trigger kit because Keltec made a few changes along the way. Pretty cool little blaster, but I can't get low enough to use the iron sights so I mount a red dot way up high. The fold-ability is kind of cool, but not really necessary for my needs.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Next on my want list for after the holidays die down, to join my 6.5 inch 629 in the safe.

·
Registered
13,570 Posts
I bought this today https://www.springfield-armory.com/products/1911-trp-45-acp/#PC9107L18

Should be a great shooting pistol.
I had a two tone stainless Springfield already, but my buddy wants it back bad, was his first nice pistol, and I understand... So I had to get a replacement before I would sell it back.

Remember, good friends swap pistols, not wives hahaha.

1721 - 1725 of 1725 Posts