Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What part of the country does this GST region cover with Toyota? I saw a two-tone paint job on a Tundra 1794 that looks great and e-mailed the respective Arkansas dealer regarding the price of their trim package that Toyota does NOT list nor knew anything about when I e-mailed them asking for clarification. Obviously the option exists. Someone ought to pass it along to Toyota.

The dealers response was:
The list price for the two-tone paint for 1794 and Limited is $1099 in GST region. Thanks for the view and question!

·
Registered
448 Posts
What part of the country does this GST region cover with Toyota? I saw a two-tone paint job on a Tundra 1794 that looks great and e-mailed the respective Arkansas dealer regarding the price of their trim package that Toyota does NOT list nor knew anything about when I e-mailed them asking for clarification. Obviously the option exists. Someone ought to pass it along to Toyota.

The dealers response was:
The list price for the two-tone paint for 1794 and Limited is $1099 in GST region. Thanks for the view and question!
I think they cover the five states of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts