Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Here is my royalty customs grill i bought. They are mailing it right.
Ended up pulling the trigger on a rigid grill just around the price you paid...:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Ended up pulling the trigger on a rigid grill just around the price you paid...:)
Love this, but 800 for just the grill? Retarded.... :eek:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Install went well. 4 bolts mount up top, and 6 snap-ins on the bottom. The lights are unreal bright. Once the oem grill comes out, there is a lot of cutting involved. But all in all it looks great and from a security standpoint it would take the hood to be open to get to any bolts. It a little expensive, but do a little calling around for prices, you would be surprise what you can get the hole set up for

Attachments

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
i found the rigid for $623 without lights but just doesnt fit the theme of my truck with those stupid studs. if you make a studded one why not also make a non studded one? iam not 16 and do not wear fluorescent colors...... where has all the class gone? sorry for the little rant but ive been waiting for a new grill since october.

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
i found the rigid for $623 without lights but just doesnt fit the theme of my truck with those stupid studs. if you make a studded one why not also make a non studded one? iam not 16 and do not wear fluorescent colors...... where has all the class gone? sorry for the little rant but ive been waiting for a new grill since october.
One of the members on here color matched the studs, and it looks pretty good.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
The bolts are not for everyone that's for sure, but these are not just the plastic studs found on other grilles they are stainless steel pan head bolts that have a reason to be there the grille is 3 parts trim mesh and top plate all stainless steel too, that are bolted together I took mine apart and Cerakote the bolts black so it blends in better just wanted to give a little info on construction

·
Registered
51 Posts
lol... nice grill lights justguth!!!

I am trying to figure out how I can squeeze my 33" 180w light bar into my '14 dbc, and I just doesnt look plausible. I cannot justify 1400 on a lighted grill... I cant. I do a lot of night driving on country roads where that light was invaluable... But I would rather put 1400 into wheels, tires, or a lift kit!!! If I hit the lotto, I would buy a the 1794 and go bezerk, but I am a two-full-time job kinda guy who works to pay for a house and truck... Its my fault, but I have to know my limitations. I cant justify that kind of cost. What other grills are available?

John

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
I think it would look nice if you just put a lightbar behind the grillcraft grill.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts