Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at other grille option since the TRD Pro grille is on such a back order. Has anyone tried this grill on a MGM Tundra. I was thinking this with a color match surround.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,225 Posts
What brand is the grille?

·
Registered
14,225 Posts
See, the second pic is like a Rigid. The first pic is not.

If it is the company I think it is, E-auto, they only give you a 30 day warranty. And you have to wire the lights to a switch yourself.

Wish I were in Nevada, or anyone near Vegas wanted to go see the company who was going to make mine. They still need a 17 truck.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thinks is a knockoff Rigid Industries led grille. The first and second pic are the same, right? I think the grill is upside down on the first. Either way, for the price it's hard to beat

·
Registered
14,225 Posts
The mesh is different if you look at the pics.

·
Registered
14,225 Posts
Here is one with the MGM color matched surround.

Another with Toyota instead of tundra

Yep, that's the company.

They said they could make me one out of full SS, with black SS hdw, and a 30" lightbar cutout... Just need a 2017 to confirm that it actually fits as a customer said theirs didn't fit the 17. I think that customer was just afraid of cutting the old grille out.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep, that's the company.

They said they could make me one out of full SS, with black SS hdw, and a 30" lightbar cutout... Just need a 2017 to confirm that it actually fits as a customer said theirs didn't fit the 17. I think that customer was just afraid of cutting the old grille out.

W

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.