Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Chris but my friends call me Latch because no one can pronounce my Cajun last name. I am about to buy another Tundra because I had to sell my first one when the oilfield went belly up and it was by far the best truck I ever owned. I am a Navy veteran, USS Midway from 1988-1992 including Desert Storm, married 22yrs, 3 boys and we love motocross. Just wanting to say hey!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Welcome aboard from beautiful, scenic, downtown San Diego.
I know a fellow with an unusual last name as well ~ spelled Duryea.
No body knows how to pronounce it so many years ago it became Do-Ray . . . :nerd:

Yup that's my old ship. I was on the decommissioning crew back in 1992 before I got out. Took my fam there 3yrs ago and got to show them where I worked. I miss San Diego but I could never afford to live there.

·
Registered
10,383 Posts
Yup that's my old ship. I was on the decommissioning crew back in 1992 before I got out. Took my fam there 3yrs ago and got to show them where I worked. I miss San Diego but I could never afford to live there.

These pics were taken recently aboard the Midway ~ you recognized that right away.
A local gal held her re-enlistment ceremony on the flight deck and several of her friends and fellow sailors were in attendance.
We always enjoy our visits aboard the Midway ~ I've been several times over the years. @Deuxlatch
Polina on the flight deck USS Midway edit[7186].jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts