Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone!

Greetings from the sunny island of Singapore!

I'm not a tundra owner yet, but it's been my dream ride ever since i saw the commercial back in 2006 ( the one with the ramp closing).

I'll be relocating my entire business over to the US hopefully by July and am looking to finally buy myself a tundra!

I'm currently driving a Mitsubishi L200 Triton ( 2.5L Turbo diesel), love the diesel power, but always wanted a V8!

I've been lurking around here for some time!

I'll be relocating to the Burbank ( California) area then, so hope to be able to meet up with some of u guys

cheers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys :)

Always loved the way the tundra looks!

I swear, if it came with a stick shift,that would be the best! always a fan of manual transmission!

·
Registered
698 Posts
First of all, thank you for bringing your buisness back to the states... Thats great to hear.. secondly welcome to the forum and you'll love the Tundra's even more when you own one..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First of all, thank you for bringing your buisness back to the states... Thats great to hear.. secondly welcome to the forum and you'll love the Tundra's even more when you own one..
thanks man!

its my pleasure to bring my biz into the US :) I'm setting up a head office over in Cali and part of my reason for doing this is cos, i just want that nasty V8 in that tundra! ( dont have tundras where i come from). haha

cant wait!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts