Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all! I'm new here, and I'm in LA- Lower Alabama.

I've driven Toyota pickups for a long time, but this is my first Tundra. Two weeks ago I bought an 09 4x4 CrewMax SR5 with the 5.7

I'm enjoy the site y'all have here, and REALLY enjoying my new (to me) Tundra!

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Nice. Welcome! Where's the pics at?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I didnt know they had the internets in LA!! I was born in the mountains of North AL. Welcome from NOLA.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didnt know they had the internets in LA!! I was born in the mountains of North AL. Welcome from NOLA.
Well, the man with the internets machine comes round every couple a weeks. We trade him some chickens and peach preserves, and he lets us send out the informations.

Yessir, our fair city is movin on up, becoming quite the beacon of modern technology. I hear that soon, they's even goin to run that 'lectricity to houses on my road. Just imagine, every candle in a room burnin at once, and the wicks never get low!

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Well, the man with the internets machine comes round every couple a weeks. We trade him some chickens and peach preserves, and he lets us send out the informations.

Yessir, our fair city is movin on up, becoming quite the beacon of modern technology. I hear that soon, they's even goin to run that 'lectricity to houses on my road. Just imagine, every candle in a room burnin at once, and the wicks never get low!
Lmao!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome :)

And yes, I enjoy embracing some of the Deep-South stereotypes.

My wife (not a cousin) and I have a small farm with a house built in 1904, giant pecan trees, a nice little garden, goats, peafowl, and chickens. My Tundra has a "Farm Vehicle" tag on it, and we spend most of our spare time working in our garden or friends' farms.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Thanks for the welcome :)

And yes, I enjoy embracing some of the Deep-South stereotypes.

My wife (not a cousin) and I have a small farm with a house built in 1904, giant pecan trees, a nice little garden, goats, peafowl, and chickens. My Tundra has a "Farm Vehicle" tag on it, and we spend most of our spare time working in our garden or friends' farms.
Man that it is sweet. I would love to have some land like that and get a little further away from the city.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes sounds like paradise.
It is. The Good Lord has been awfully kind to us. We both work regular full-time jobs, but there isn't a day that goes by when I don't find a minute to walk through my pasture, hear the honest silence of simplicity, and take in our private view of the entrance to the heavens.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts