Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Love everything, but.................. the front bumper! The back bumper is awesome and so is everything else. I'm partial to RoadArmor bumpers (if they fit), and Expedition One bumpers. I think they fit our trucks best.

Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
wow

Great looking truck Indy. I am a huge fan of the color scheme and the dash is my favorite part.

How much are you charging to get the dash mod done? Also, will your guys do the BHLM? I just don't want to fool with it.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Very nice job. Great price. Love the color combo.

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
Holy Crap That Is A Beautiful Truck Indy! I Wish Mine Would Look Like That But It'll Take Me A Long Time.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Great looking truck Indy. I am a huge fan of the color scheme and the dash is my favorite part.

How much are you charging to get the dash mod done? Also, will your guys do the BHLM? I just don't want to fool with it.
$625 for the dash, center shifter plate and all 4 window controls. Any color/any stock pattern. Bit more for custom patterns

We do the BHLM with custom paint also. We are using true automotive paint so the quality is much higher. I've also got a cure oven to reset the glue. Any color in the headlights including color match (which I almost did on this truck). $250 for any color.

Turn around time is very quick and I can do a core program so you don't have to wait at all if you want to cover the core charge during swap....

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Well it's official. The big green monster has a new home. It went back in the shop for a custom leather job and a custom navi system along with some LineX work (all to customer spec). It comes back here today so I can go through the build and make sure it's all done right. I'm leaving Wednesday morning (very early) to pull it down to central Georgia to its new home. If you see it/me on the highway make sure and wave........ Now I'm gonna have to build another one.......

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congrats on the sale indy!

Make sure and tell the new owner to about tundratalk. I sure would love to see more pictures of the interior...

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
I've told him about this site - I always do. We are going to spend some time Wednesday and I will show him this build in person. We are going to his local dealer so I can introduce the truck to them so we don't have service issues - can't wait for that one........hehehe

·
Registered
304 Posts
How did you get the TRD CAI installed w/o cutting the block cover? The dealer that installed mine had to cut that little bump off and I also saw it on the instructions to do as well? Looks good! I hate that they cut my shit up....

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
How did you get the TRD CAI installed w/o cutting the block cover? The dealer that installed mine had to cut that little bump off and I also saw it on the instructions to do as well? Looks good! I hate that they cut my shit up....
There are spacers that come with the kit (if ordered properly) that raise the cover up so you don't have to cut. I've seen a few that were cut makes me want to :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Indy, I'll send you mine to work on ;). Nice job on the truck. I love that color. When I went to get my Truck I went to the dealership thinking I was going to get one in that color, then I saw the salsa red pearl and everything changed :smilelove:
Send me yer old one and I'll send you a new one:D Shouldn't affect payments much at all;).

I've done a few Salsa Red - this was my first Spruce. I'm in love with it now.....

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
theoat: I think earlier in the thread he said he used MBRP exhaust.

121 - 139 of 139 Posts