1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Automotive tail & brake light Tire Wheel Automotive parking light
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Took me 18 months but was finally able to get a 2021 1794. Had a silver one all lined up at my local dealer (DCH in Wappingers Falls, NY) deposit down all ready to go. Signing day they upped the finance rate by 3% before I got there then when I told them to send back the deposit it miraculously went back down. Cancelled anyway, bought a car from them in the past and had a good experience but service department wasn’t what I expect from Toyota. Found this one 4 hours away with the pro exhaust. Fell in love with it, paid $1200 over sticker and drive it home. The folks at SLOANE Toyota were great. Just did my 10k service and the truck still feels awesome. Did the 1500 mile break in oil change with my son then the 5k and 10k at the dealer. I’ll stick to dealer for the next year or 2 then I’m going to use factory filter and oil and change myself. Toyota oil is actually cheaper than M1 on amazon so I’ll pick up a few cases. So far no mods except the american flag letter and the tiger 1 soft top which I really like.

Car Automotive tail & brake light Tire Wheel Automotive parking light

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
View attachment 888559 View attachment 888560 View attachment 888560 Took me 18 months but was finally able to get a 2021 1794. Had a silver one all lined up at my local dealer (DCH in Wappingers Falls, NY) deposit down all ready to go. Signing day they upped the finance rate by 3% before I got there then when I told them to send back the deposit it miraculously went back down. Cancelled anyway, bought a car from them in the past and had a good experience but service department wasn’t what I expect from Toyota. Found this one 4 hours away with the pro exhaust. Fell in love with it, paid $1200 over sticker and drive it home. The folks at SLOANE Toyota were great. Just did my 10k service and the truck still feels awesome. Did the 1500 mile break in oil change with my son then the 5k and 10k at the dealer. I’ll stick to dealer for the next year or 2 then I’m going to use factory filter and oil and change myself. Toyota oil is actually cheaper than M1 on amazon so I’ll pick up a few cases. So far no mods except the american flag letter and the tiger 1 soft top which I really like.
View attachment 888560
View attachment 888559
That reflection you see is my wife’s 100 series Landcruiser 17 years old over 225k still going strong. Now it’s time to get that thing in the garage and start to restore it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Congrats and welcome.. Nice stock rig

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Welcome from So Cal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts