Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today at the local mall a 21yo girl hit me in the rear. It don't look too bad but after the estimate of 2800+ I was shocked thank god it wasn't my fult. The truck is only 3 months old thou that hurts

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

Reactions: Powertechn2

· Registered
1,894 Posts
yerp I agree could get I nice monster bumper with that money.

Reactions: rockstate45

· F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,701 Posts
Steel bumper time!

· Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I'm way ahead of you guys just now deciding between the m1 or a fab four, any thoughts. The estimat was so hi because of the hitch 1500 for that alone. And I really don't think anything's wrong with it just the plug tab is bent

· Registered
176 Posts
Dang, that sux for a 3-mo old truck. Almost got swiped this morning myself on the way to work. :eek: Don't know what's wrong with these ladies not looking before they change lanes. They just swerve over and push you aside like they own the road... without even turning on the turn signal at that. Sheesh! OK, rant off. :p

· Registered
3,278 Posts
Wow mine was worse than that and only $900 estimate - they didn't replace the hitch on mine.

· Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, so i went with the fab four rear bumper, im going to mount 2 rigid defused flush mount lights in it. I also got hella LED tail light and 3rd brake light. I got the front fog light mounting plates with two Rigid dually lights to match my grill. All that and was still able to put 500 bucks in my pocket. Big thanks to the cute little girl that rearended me

· Registered
578 Posts
ok, so i went with the fab four rear bumper, im going to mount 2 rigid defused flush mount lights in it. I also got hella LED tail light and 3rd brake light. I got the front fog light mounting plates with two Rigid dually lights to match my grill. All that and was still able to put 500 bucks in my pocket. Big thanks to the cute little girl that rearended me
Where'd you order from? Cutting in the rear duallys yourself? Post some pics when all is said and done!

· Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Pics will be posted next week ill keep you guys updated. I'm going to plasma cut the fog light holes then I might have it painted or linexd haven't decided yet

· Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
N2deep ,I now do wish I got a pic of her and her new Volvo. Both her and the car were a mess. She got 3 tickets from Mr state, the Volvo had a folded hood leaking radiator and both head lights hanging from the wires... PRICELESS

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.