Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Got my new truck

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Seabizkit 
#1 ·
Thanks for everyone who posted in the pricing section. I have missed my 2010 RW since the day I traded it. I should have kept it. Anways, yesterday I picked up my '13 RW DB. Got it for 35 OTD.
Have a couple questions though. I will be looking for a tonneau cover very soon and would like some reccomendations on which is best, in your opinion. I had an extand cover on my last Tundra but it was kinda a PITA sometimes.

Ill also be looking for a new muffler and was thinking of getting the Powersticks again, but wanted to see what seemed to be the most popular choice for the best sound.

Jason

See less See more
#10 ·
Congrats on the new truck! I don't have any frame of reference, but I'm about to pull the trigger on a Full Metal Jackrabbit bed cover. This will be the first bed cover I've ever bought for a truck, so we'll see how it goes.

#11 · (Edited)
Congrats....I have the same truck(except black) with about 600 miles on it now...I love it.
I bought the info buttons on ebay for $81 shipped. They honestly took me about 15 seconds and NO TOOLS to install :)

I put the Go Rhino Dominator 2 stepbars on mine and I think they look totally bad*ss on the RW:cool:
I'm getting a clear bra installed today and if I get it home early enough I will post a picture :)
I'm also having the guy put a 3 inch strip across the top of my tailgate too?
i'm not really sure thats a good idea, but I don't like how there's nothing protecting your paint in that area when you close the gate with some nasty work gloves on :)
I wish the top plastic piece on the gate went over the top and down the back just a little ...

congrats again.....:beerchug:

these trucks are so much fun to drive :)

#12 ·
Looking good. Congratulations.

For tonneau, I would recommend a folding type or rolling type. I bought a wheelbarrow the other day and it sat higher than the tonneau cover. I just flipped the cover open and drove home (I have BAKFlip F1). Solid hinged type would not allow you to do that without driving it propped open. I chose a folding cover because rolling type would be basically frozen shut during winter in PA. If I lived in Florida, I would've gotten a rolling type.

#17 ·
RW is the manly model so it doesn't have all those womanly luxury stuff. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.