Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18" Method standards and new BFG KO2 tires. Extremely happy with the way it came out. The cell phone pics aren't great but it looks pretty trick in person. Drives a lot better with the new tires too, compared to the stockers. I stuck with the stock tire size. Thanks to everyone who helped with my decision.

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
18" Method standards and new BFG KO2 tires. Extremely happy with the way it came out. The cell phone pics aren't great but it looks pretty trick in person. Drives a lot better with the new tires too, compared to the stockers. I stuck with the stock tire size. Thanks to everyone who helped with my decision.
They look great but I'm a little biased. >:D

Are the KO2s pretty quiet on the highway?

Looking good. Thanks for the photos.
What are the quietest 35" tires?

:machinegunner:

·
Registered
67 Posts

The tires are really quiet. I have the 37" w/ about 4k miles on them and they are not audibly noticeable.

To the OP, great looking setup...very similar to mine.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I drove in to work this afternoon and they are not loud at all. A little hum on the interstate but nothing really noticeable. I would consider it negligible.

I'll get some pics from the front tomorrow. I won't be out of work until well after dark.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
The tires are really quiet. I have the 37" w/ about 4k miles on them and they are not audibly noticeable.

To the OP, great looking setup...very similar to mine.
OP, nice looking set up!

Sorry for the thread jack, but @The Easyrider stop being a d1ck tease and post up some pics of your set up. I am about to throw 37" tires on a similar suspension set up as yours and would appreciate a visual confirmation that I am making the right decision to go big.

TIA

·
Registered
35 Posts
DO you notice any rubbing with keeping the stock tire size and different offset?

I will be doing this same setup come spring, only difference will be brand of tire. Any info would be helpful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts