Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
Good luck Jack. Hopefully you help make Ted 2 a lot better the second go around.

I have to confess, when looking at this title of the thread before opening it all I could think about is the casting couch.......
I am a salesman. I put a pair of knee pads per year on my expense report.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I have to confess, when looking at this title of the thread before opening it all I could think about is the casting couch.......
I am a salesman. I put a pair of knee pads per year on my expense report.
That's just sooo wrong! Makes me think of that scene from the movie "Less Than Zero" with Robert Downey Jr. :eek:

Reactions: ColoradoTJ

·
Premium Member
4,263 Posts
That's how they get you.

You are in a background scene. Some potential witness to a triple homicide gets a moment of clarity and tells some government agency, they think they remember a man that looked a lot like extra number 2 in the fisting scene of Ted II , the night of the alleged incident.

****ing hilarious

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Just got emailed today about the possibility of being a "photo double". Not sure for who and wasn't told any details. I'll find out on the 30th if I need to come in for an interview on the 31st if they plan to go forward with it.

I guess that would definitely get me on film.

·
Premium Member
10,631 Posts
Just got emailed today about the possibility of being a "photo double". Not sure for who and wasn't told any details. I'll find out on the 30th if I need to come in for an interview on the 31st if they plan to go forward with it.

I guess that would definitely get me on film.
Must be a penis chopping scene. Yours must be the "after" shot.

Read a history book.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #71 (Edited)
Must be a penis chopping scene. Yours must be the "after" shot.
Unlikely, I told my casting agent in the past I have no intention of doing any nude scenes. Kinda where I draw the line.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
I bet you do Slim...I bet you do :D
Personal use business expenditure?
Give knobbies?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I always thought that was the kind of stuff you dont go bragging about on a truck site...

hmmmm...
That's just sooo wrong! Makes me think of that scene from the movie "Less Than Zero" with Robert Downey Jr. :eek:
You wouldn't believe the shit I have to do to get someone to turn loose of half a million dollars.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts