Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,605 Posts
C'mon guys, you should be saving your "A" game and not wasting it in a thread like this.
We're overdue for a political/religious thread. Gonna need everyone sharp and rested up.
Just hijack this one, JC loves it when we do that. :D Watch this, I'll start it off.

There is no such thing as a god.

Obama is a liberal twat who is gonna ruin the USA.

How's that? :)

·
Registered
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Just give me your paypal address and i'll send you some $$ just please dont kick my ass or be mean to me online...
I cant handle that kind of shit
We can see that...is that you in the bent over position?

·
Registered
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Just hijack this one, JC loves it when we do that. :D Watch this, I'll start it off.

I think it first started with the "Noah" movie thread.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
I could never be an actor. I suck at pretending.

That's why I'm divorced, have no friends and will never climb the ladder at work.

Know all the things you say in the 5 seconds right after you hang up the phone with people?

I say those things while I'm on the phone with them.

Damnit me and you both man. It's like I can't just wait to hang the phone up.. Oh well live and learn .... Live and still keep doing it

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Banned
1,133 Posts

Hey man that hurt my feelings I'm all flustered and butt hurt from each one of those statements!!! Someone please make this terrible man stop!! This is a truck site for crying out loud 😭😭😭😭 I just can't take it :banghead:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
41 - 60 of 94 Posts