Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 40 of 94 Posts

·
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,742 Posts
I choked Linda Lovelace. The scene was cut.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Dooooooo it ..see it all the way through. Cool to be in a movie and you never know, ya might get noticed or make a solid contact for bigger roles.

If nothing else, F it ..only live once. And don't say you can't act, look at Arnold S, if he can do it anyone can.

·
Premium Member
8,113 Posts
8.00 an hour? You either:

1 - have a real shitty job
b - have extreme narcissism ( extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.)
iii - get extreme "Wahlberg" wood when he's around.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts

·
Registered
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

b - have extreme narcissism ( extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.)
I'd say a little of (b) as I don't have a huge craving for admiration and draw the line at some point. I won't spend more then a couple days on set unless I got an interesting role. I try to modify my work hours so I don't have to use vacation time.

Everyone should try something different in life. You only live once.

I'm still looking into where in my area I can do kite boarding so I can spend the money and learn how to do it.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts

This is kinda of a crappy thing to say...

1. What business of yours is it what his job is, don't go around sticking your nose up at others. I find that my happiest friends aren't the ones with the best jobs and most toys, but are those that are living life as they want.
b. maybe wants attention (but doing what he/she wants, and would do it for free, so the $ amount doesn't matter, experiences can be priceless when it comes to memories and telling stories)
iii. To each his own...

·
Super Moderator
10,869 Posts

1. What business of yours is it what his job is, don't go around sticking your nose up at others. I find that my happiest friends aren't the ones with the best jobs and most toys, but are those that are living life as they want (same people many times are the happiest).
b. maybe wants attention (but doing what he/she wants, and would do it for free, so the $ amount doesn't matter, experiences can be priceless when it comes to memories and telling stories)
iii. To each his own...
:crying:

·
15,625 Posts
this is kinda of a crappy thing to say...

1. What business of yours is it what his job is, don't go around sticking your nose up at others. I find that my happiest friends aren't the ones with the best jobs and most toys, but are those that are living life as they want.
B. Maybe wants attention (but doing what he/she wants, and would do it for free, so the $ amount doesn't matter, experiences can be priceless when it comes to memories and telling stories)
iii. To each his own...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

iii. To each his own...
Don't mind Scott, Daze. He's just upset they didn't contract him to write the animatronic software for the T-600 in Terminator Salvation. :cool:

·
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,742 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,113 Posts

iii. To each his own...
Dude...I was just bustin his nuts....it's what men do....Chill out. I hear therapy can be very helpful.

Thanks for sticking up for him...I didn't know:
A - I was the neighborhood bully
2 - You were a superhero
iii - he couldn't defend himself if he thought I was just being an ahole.

21 - 40 of 94 Posts