Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright! I've been on this site now long enough to realize that most of us here are picture junkies and we gotta have our daily fix of new pics. I had some problems posting photos in the beginning myself until someone showed me a simple way to do it. Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and up load all your pictures. This is a hosting site and it's freeeee! When you want to post a pic on Tundra Talk, first open the "add reply" "quote" or "new thread" box. Now open up your photobucket gallery and click on the words "IMG CODE" below the pic you wanna post. Now just copy and paste to the opened "add reply", "quote" or "new thread" box on Tundra Talk. That's one way, please feel free to share your methods of picture posting.

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah the trd package 18's powdercoated, I love it! I plan on dropping it 4 inches also then it will be saweet!
Cool! Good call on droppin her! Man if I had a bigger garage I would have one Tundra up in the clouds and a Tundra down in the weeds.;)

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
haha! I wanted one in the clouds but it just dosent fit me, I want to see if a 4" drop will make it level because I really dont want to mess with the front too much. I guess I will find out. Do you know if I do ending up doing the new drop coils if I will have to get it aligned?

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha! I wanted one in the clouds but it just dosent fit me, I want to see if a 4" drop will make it level because I really dont want to mess with the front too much. I guess I will find out. Do you know if I do ending up doing the new drop coils if I will have to get it aligned?
I'm not sure if changing the coils would warrant adjusting the alignment but I would for sure have it checked just in case bro.

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Im hoping the flip kit will just level it out, the level kits I have seen are 3.25 but they are usually still raked slightly. I cant wait to drop it though!

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We just started this thread and we're already wandering off. haha! Thats one of the things I love about this site. Its so relaxed.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I use imageshack alot because there is no bandwith limit like photobucket has.
Every time your pics are uploaded from photobucket you use bandwith and if you use too much then your pics will not show up.
ImageShack® - Image Hosting

·
Registered
40 Posts
I use imageshack alot because there is no bandwith limit like photobucket has.
Every time your pics are uploaded from photobucket you use bandwith and if you use too much then your pics will not show up.
ImageShack® - Image Hosting
Kingkrs.....thats for the avitar!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts