Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd say hi from Mount Sterling, KY! I'm sure there's more Kentuckians out there, give me a shout!
New to the site, but bought my Tundra new in March of 2010. I work at the toyota plant in G-town so I see plenty of these amazing trucks everyday. Only put 8800 miles on it:D, but that's because we drive my wife's Prius back and forth to work most of the time (gas prices :mad:). So it's mainly the weekend driver, and use on our land and hauling four-wheelers/tractor.
So far I've added a bull bar, and fog/driving lights. I've bought wheels for it, but at almost $1,000 for tires I'm waiting a while. Plus I want to do a 3" leveling kit and 1-2" rear blocks first. Here's a couple pics for ya, sorry for the poor quality phone pics.
Photo0297.jpg

Photo0298.jpg

Photo0299.jpg

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! Yeah love my wheels, can't wait to get them on the truck. My other project (a '67 chevy C/10) is eating up the tundra funds, but I love them both and have been trying to devote time on both of them. It needs a cold air intake, and exhaust too! :headbanger:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts