Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This my 1st post as I currently drive an 04' ram1500 quad cab that honestly in 100,114miles has never broke down or had a tow strap hooked to the front and I own my construction company hauling an enclosed trailer daily.

I have a friend who's selling his 2012 magnetic gray DC rock warrior w/20,200miles which includes: trd heated black leather seats w/red stitching, moonroof, trd dual exhaust, trd air box, stock running boards, back up camera, pretty much everything except navi which is useless to me.

He's asking $29k for the truck which is immaculate, never off-road, never towed actually has only had 3 passengers, I offered him $28k because anytime I'm buying something I feel like I some how need to get a deal.

But I'm just curious if I am, I can't really find any like it. Matter of fact it's the only one I've seen with moonroof. Anyway hoping he calls and takes the $28 because the test drive was AWESOME. Why he wants to go to 15' Chevy 2500 4door I'll never kno, he just drives from home to work where truck sits all day till time to drive home. To each their own I guess. Thanks looking forward to more posting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts