·
Registered
8,147 Posts
So how much did you pay him? :D

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is biased racist resident managers car. Ford fusion parked in first stall. Made sure I got pic of that to show the parking stalls are so short even small sedans stick out. People who drive glass cars shouldn't throw stones.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kim Drives Ill hit me perfect. No damage to flare or rim. Just along the lower half of one piece resin bumper and hard enough to tear it up and also damage fog light. My hope is new resin bumper and fog light (which I assume are only sold in pairs) will cover the nfab rsp replacement bumper (hopefully inclusive of color matching). Wife knows I need new shocks so leaning toward ome.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
U happy bro? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
Umm Understatement of the year. I was gonna scrap fogs anyway and use the lightbar I won as fog. So the repair estimate for the fog was just enough to get the quote above nfab bumper cost.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gotta cut my resin bumper or get the upper cap off a chrome bumper. Any suggestions on the latest cutting tool for the job? I have an older corded dremel but not sure if that is strong enough. I was thinking one of those oscillating tools. Other option is go with a non oem cap. Geico was quoting repairs using some non oem cap bumper that was under $200. I am thinking if they make a cap it would be under $100. That is probabbly less that what shop will charge me to body work the dent and crease outta mine. What you guys think?

·
Premium Member
39,325 Posts
I would try to find a replacement

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is what I was leaning toward. I think my Geico quote has the name of the local supplier providing the non oem parts. I figure either way I gotta paint it but at least I don't have to spend on cut and body work. Thanks JC

1 - 17 of 17 Posts